Welcome to Kamps – the German Bäckerei
What is a ‘Bäckerei’, you might ask? lt’s simple – ‘Bäckerei’ is German for bakery.
But for Kamps, it’s about much more than simply baking bread. lt’s about the German culture of baking and the absolute devotion to craftsmanship and quality that goes with it.
From the fascination that comes from watching a loaf of bread rise in the oven to enjoying the unique aroma of the sweet treats our bakers lovingly craft by hand, Kamps is about experiencing German baking culture with all your senses.
That’s why we bake directly in front of you in our Bäckerei. All day, every day. And it’s also why we only use the finest quality ingredients and the highest levels of customer service.
Experience the joy that only a piping hot bun or exquisitely crafted pastry can bring. At Kamps – the German Bäckerei.
The Kamps seal of oven freshness guarantees that
- bread and bread rolls are baked at your local Bäckerei ensuring that our guests can smell and savour our bakery goods fresh and hot out of the oven
- we are very serious about quality and only use the best and freshest ingredients offering premium products for affordable prices
- we offer authentic German bread: often the healthier snack option
- our whole product range from sandwiches (hot and cold), pizza breads, pastries, salads, fruit bowls to coffee, cakes and desserts are prepared and garnished with the freshest ingredients in front of our guests throughout the day
The pretzel icon is an unmistakable sign for bakeries in Germany, used by its baker master guilds for centuries.
The sub-line “The German Bäckerei” underlines
- that we understand our baking skills as the core of the Bäckerei. It stands for our passion, pride and high level of quality when it comes to baking.
- that we, as truly local bakers, welcome our guests in a warm and friendly environment.